Maintenance & Repair
Residential ServicesView all Residential Services
Repair Heater won’t heat? Central air blowing warm? We can help.
- When it comes to HVAC, we service and repair all makes and models: we’ve seen it all. Whether it’s your furnace, central air, heat pump, air purification system, humidifier — if it’s a part of your home’s comfort system, we can help.
Our first priority is keeping you comfortable, and we’ll always make sure you know your options. Sometimes, the solution is a simple replacement part that will keep your unit running for another several years; and when the solution is not simple, we’re here to take the guesswork out of getting back up and running.
- Emergencies don’t care how late it is, or that it’s a Sunday; they don’t care that there’s a blizzard going on, or that it’s a holiday. Neither do we. Our SuterHeroes are always ready to save the day, or night, or holiday dinner. We answer your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Taking a preventative approach
You take your kids to their well-child visits each year. You take your car for an oil change every 3 months. You might even visit a salon to have your hair trimmed every six weeks.
The answer is obvious, right? You want to keep your children healthy, your car running well, and your hair styled the way you like it. You do those things because not doing them could mean that you have to deal with the flu, a costly repair, a fuel-inefficient car, or bad hair. Preventative maintenance!
In the same way, the heating and cooling systems in your home need attention. Taking preventative approach with yours will save you time, money, frustration, and could even provide you and your family with health benefits!
The best medicine is prevention. The EPA performed an economic analysis on an elementary school which showed that if $370 per year over 22 years ($8,140 total) had been spent on maintenance, $1.5 million in repairs could have been completely avoided. Although your savings will probably not have a “million” attached to it, they will be significant. In addition to lower repair bills, annual spring and fall checkups are important for a number of reasons.
- Longer Lifespan – Dirty equipment has to work MUCH harder and longer to do the same amount of heating and cooling. This extra work will result in premature system failure. If a unit is cared for correctly, it can last well over ten years.
- Efficiency – Compared to a clean unit, a dirty HVAC unit will work 20% harder to produce the same amount of heating or cooling. This increase energy usage results in poor air quality which can affect the health of those in the house.
- Lower Operating Cost – An HVAC system that is properly maintained will be more energy efficient, reducing the amount spent on electricity.
By scheduling your checkups, emergency service costs are avoided and in their place come peace of mind and trouble free operation.
Many manufacturer warranties require annual inspection of equipment by a licensed technician. Our inspection process also includes cleaning, calibrating, lubrications, safety inspections and necessary adjustment. We’ll also change your furnace filters and humidifier pads while we’re there.
Home Heating & Cooling Maintenance Plan
Simple. Affordable. Smart.
Our Residential Maintenance Plan offers homeowners a simple, affordable way to proactively care for their heating and cooling systems. Twice a year, we’ll come to your home and perform an inspection on your heating and cooling equipment. These inspections include cleaning, calibrating, lubrications, safety inspections and any necessary adjustments. Our 20 point checklists ensure that nothing is overlooked, and that your system can perform at it’s peak efficiency.
Extended Benefits & peace of mind
- No overtime rates
- Increased efficiency
- Extended life of equipment
- Minimized chance of emergency break-downs
- 10% discount on accessories
- Q: Can I get the maintenance plan if my system was purchased by the last homeowner?
- A: Yes! The maintenance plan can be added for any heating and/or cooling system.
- Q: I have a heat pump. Can that be covered by the plan?
- A: Yes. There are options to cover up to 2 heat pumps for your home.
- Q: What if I bought my system through another dealer?
- A: You can get our Home Heating & Cooling Maintenance Plan plan, too! We always welcome new customers, and would LOVE the opportunity to earn your loyalty.