Indoor Air Quality
Residential ServicesView all Residential Services
Clean Air, Comfortable Home Indoor Air Quality Products & Services
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is all about your health and comfort. Whether you’re concerned about lack of/excess moisture in your home, or you’re concerned about the long and short-term health effects of air pollutants, we have the solution. Our Indoor Air Quality Products are designed to address three key areas: Humidity Control, Air Purification, and Ventilation.
Humidity Control Indoor Air Quality Products & Services
Maybe you’ve heard that your home’s ability to maintain optimum humidity levels has an impact on your family’s health and comfort. Did you know that it can also directly affect your property? Poorly maintained humidity levels can create (or worsen) very real structural issues in your home.
- The lack of humidity in the Midwest is a problem during winter months. Dry skin, itchy eyes, static electricity, and irritated sinuses and throat are all signs that your home needs a healthy dose of humidity. Drum style, flow through, or steam; split-system or whole-house: we have all different kinds of humidifiers to choose from. Our HVAC experts can help you determine which model is right for you, and provide guaranteed professional installation. We’ll make sure your unit is properly registered with the manufacturer, validating the warranty. Our SuterHeroes will also make sure that you understand how the unit is operated and explain your system’s ongoing service and maintenance schedule.
- Summer brings high heat and higher humidity. When your home is properly dehumidified, you feel it. If you suffer from allergies, you’ll feel the benefits tenfold. Common allergy triggers like dust mites, mold, and mildew thrive in humid environments. Also, your air conditioner will run more efficiently in conjunction with a dehumidifier, saving both energy and money.
Bottom line: Whole home dehumidifiers effectively reduce moisture throughout your entire home. We offer a full line of dehumidifiers including Lennox’s Healthy Climate dehumidifier. HealthyClimate makes your home healthier without the ozone byproduct that some portable indoor air quality systems produce.
Air Purification & Ventilation Indoor Air Quality Products & Services
Professional Duct Cleaning
- Do you know what’s living in your ducts? Years of dust and particle buildup mean that unhealthy toxins are being continuously re-circulated throughout your home, leaving you vulnerable to bacteria, viruses, and lung irritants. Our professional duct cleaning service uses a high-powered suction and compressed air to rid your ducts of their dirty buildup. See how it’s done
- Today’s homes are more energy efficient than ever which is great for the environment and your wallet. This “tight” construction is not great for indoor air quality. Airborne particles are being trapped indoors and re-circulated into the air your family breathes. Disposable filters, although inexpensive, will only prevent bigger particles from gunking up your system. High-efficiency pleated filters will screen out the smallest particles. They are very helpful for those with respiratory issues or autoimmune disorders. Filter upgrades improve indoor air quality and can reduce the cost to operate your HVAC system. Learn more about choosing a furnace filter based on its MERV rating.
- Indoor air quality ranks as one of the most influential factors on your health. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the air inside your home is 2-5 times more polluted than outside air. Luckily for you, you can do something about poor indoor air quality.We offer a wide selection of air purifiers; if you already have one in your home, rest assured that our SuterHeroes are qualified to service and repair any make or model.
Healthy Climate Solutions™ from Lennox are the answer to all your indoor air quality needs.
There’s something special about the PureAir air purification system by Lennox. PureAir removes 99.9% of dust, pollen, and pet dander. Over 95% of fine particles down to 0.3 micron are removed including airborne bacteria. Odors, chemical vapors, bioaerosols, and microorganisms are also no match for PureAir’s cutting edge technology. Learn more about PureAir Technology
As a Lennox Dealer, we offer our customers the latest in comfort technology.
HVAC Air Quality Products & Services
Every home is different, and every family has their own comfort sweet spot. We’re committed to helping you choose the system that’s right for you. Our Home Comfort Assessment is designed to find the best solution to fit your needs and your budget. Schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC experts to have your assessment completed – for free, and without obligation.
Interested in learning more? View the Lennox Air Quality Product Brochures:
Indoor Air Quality Products and Services: Expert Diagnosis & Solutions. HVAC Expert Installation
Schedule an Appointment for an Indoor Air Quality Assessment
Let us know you’d like a FREE Air Quality Assessment. Schedule it online or by phone. Our HVAC experts can help you determine which IAQ products are right for you, and provide guaranteed, professional HVAC installation. We’ll make sure your unit is properly registered with the manufacturer, validating the warranty. Our SuterHeroes will also make sure that you understand how the unit is operated and explain your system’s ongoing service and maintenance schedule.