Project Manager Administrative Assistant
Written by CW Suter
Careers Commercial Job Opening
We are seeking a Project Manager Administrative Assistant with experience in Commercial Construction to join our team.
- Provide support to Project Managers.
- Organize, maintain and track project files and correspondences.
- Provide job costing reports to the Project Managers and Executive Team
- Serve as the go-to person for any project needs.
- Ability to compose professional business-related correspondence.
- Ability to accurately proofread documents.
- Ability to set up and maintain an organized filing system.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to vendors, subcontractors and other employees of the organization, through excellent communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with all levels in corporate environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a construction related environment
- Strong composition and grammar skills
- Proficient personal computer skills utilizing a Microsoft Office Suite environment, including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience highly desirable
- Effective time management skills, including punctuality, flexibility and reliability
- Strong organizational skills, including planning, scheduling and follow-up capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Good judgement and strong ethics
Other Position Details:
- Full Time
- 40 hours a week
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Flexible Schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Retirement Package
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- GREAT ENVIRONMENT!