We are not currently taking new applicants for this position.
Please take a look at the career opportunities available with CW Suter
Number of positions to be filled: 1
General Purpose of this Position:
Inventory Specialist in our Purchasing Department should have experience in Construction Industry or Field Purchasing. This candidate must have excellent organizational and record-keeping skills. Attention to detail and problem-solving aptitude are necessary.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution
- Work with Accounting Department to determine cycle count schedule for Warehouse, Vans and Sheet Metal Shop
- Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures
- Assist adequate storage for warehouse and on-site inventory
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a daily basis
- Assist purchasing staff in product dating and create procedures to eliminate loss
- Ongoing work with accounting/purchasing to create an efficient space utilization plan
- Notify purchasing of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability
- Enter daily transactions into GP software program
- Receiving of all shipments into GP software program
- Back up for purchasing agent
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Computer skills are a must
- A 2 year degree and/or experience in the Construction Industry or Field Purchasing is preferred.