We are not currently taking new applicants for this position.
Please take a look at the career opportunities available with CW Suter
Number of positions to be filled: 2 +
General Purpose of this Position:
To analyze, diagnose, and resolve customer problems in a courteous, professional, and timely manner with high degree of accuracy and precision.
Summary of Responsibilities & Skills:
- Ability to interpret, diagnose, and resolve customer problems on systems including but not limited to heat pumps, air conditioners, compressors, furnaces, and hydronics with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Spot potential problems to prevent mechanical failures and callbacks.
- Practice excellent customer relation skills.
- Attend service training classes to upgrade technical capabilities; strong desire to continually improve your professional expertise.
- Ability to educate customers on products and services offered by CW Suter including replacement systems and preventative maintenance agreements.
- Ability to educate customers on the benefits of high efficiency systems.
- Must have a good understanding of Indoor Air Quality issues and to be able to use Indoor Air Quality Monitor and interpret results while educating customers on the issues and solutions.
- Ability to complete proper forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, and accurate manner.
- Must always display a clean, professional image in all areas, including personal appearance as well as organization and cleanliness of the company vehicle.
- Responsible for replenishing van inventory and accurately recording items used.
- Responsible for keeping van’s exterior cleaned and mechanically maintained.
- Maintain an excellent driving record.
- Must be able to withstand heights and small, enclosed spaces.
Minimum requirement for Education and Experience:
Specific job experience needed:
Minimum 1 year of Technical Schooling/1-3 years field experience.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Constantly (5-8 hours/shift)
Eye/Hand/Foot coordination & hearing
Frequently (2-5 hours/shift)
Standing, walking, carrying, kneeling, repetitive motion, reaching, grasping, handling, climbing, & extreme heat and cold conditions
Occasionally (Up to 2 hours/shift)
Sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, crouching, crawling, & stooping
Comments/other information important for the position
- SIGNING BONUS FOR QUALIFIED/EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS
- Availability to work nights and weekends. Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable, & responsible.