Career opportunities at CW Suter Services:
Position/Job Title: Experienced Service Technician
We are not currently taking new applicants for this position.
Please take a look at the career opportunities available with CW Suter
We are always looking for qualified, experienced and positive HVAC pros to join our team. If you have experience in the HVAC field, especially as a service technician, we encourage you to apply with us!
Number of positions to be filled: open
General Purpose of this Position:
To analyze, diagnose, and resolve customer problems in a courteous, professional, and timely manner with high degree of accuracy and precision.
Summary of Responsibilities & Skills:
- Ability to interpret, diagnose, and resolve customer problems on systems including but not limited to heat pumps, air conditioners, compressors, furnaces, and hydronics with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Spot potential problems to prevent mechanical failures and callbacks.
- Practice excellent customer relation skills.
- Attend service training classes to upgrade technical capabilities; strong desire to continually improve your professional expertise.
- Ability to educate customers on products and services offered by CW Suter including replacement systems and preventative maintenance agreements.
- Ability to educate customers on the benefits of high efficiency systems.
- Must have a good understanding of Indoor Air Quality issues and to be able to use Indoor Air Quality Monitor and interpret results while educating customers on the issues and solutions.
- Ability to complete proper forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, and accurate manner.
- Must always display a clean, professional image in all areas, including personal appearance as well as organization and cleanliness of the company vehicle.
- Responsible for replenishing van inventory and accurately recording items used.
- Responsible for keeping van’s exterior cleaned and mechanically maintained.
- Maintain an excellent driving record.
- Must be able to withstand heights and small, enclosed spaces.
Minimum requirement for Education and Experience:
Specific job experience needed:
Minimum 1 year of Technical Schooling/1-3 years field experience.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Constantly (5-8 hours/shift)
Eye/Hand/Foot coordination & hearing
Frequently (2-5 hours/shift)
Standing, walking, carrying, kneeling, repetitive motion, reaching, grasping, handling, climbing, & extreme heat and cold conditions
Occasionally (Up to 2 hours/shift)
Sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, crouching, crawling, & stooping
Comments/other information important for the position
- SIGNING BONUS FOR QUALIFIED/EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS
- Availability to work nights and weekends. Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable, & responsible.
Applications are accepted at CW Suter’s Corporate HQ, located at 1800 11th St Sioux City, Iowa 51101.
Or, save a tree! Complete the application process electronically:
- Download an application, fill it out and email it to email@example.com
- Apply Online right now! You’ll have an opportunity to upload your resume as a part of the online application process.