We are not currently taking new applicants for this position.
Please take a look at the career opportunities available with CW Suter
Number of positions to be filled: 1
General Purpose of this Position:
Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements and project manages each job.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering, blueprints, specifications, addendums and related documents.
- Estimate labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Perform take offs with speed and accuracy.
- Have thorough knowledge of the bidding process.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of a wide variety of HVAC equipment, materials and methods of installation.
- Be involved from estimating the project to the closeout of the project. This including contract reviews, RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, attending project meetings and job site visits.
- Have strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a part of the team.
- Maintain relationship with all parties involved in projects.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- A 4 year degree from an accredited college is required and a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management is preferred.