Career opportunities at CW Suter Services
Position/Job Title: Temperature Control Technician
Temperature Control Manager
General Purpose of this Position:
To install, connect and set up Temperature Control System using material/direction supplied.
Summary of Responsibilities & Skills:
- Ability to interpret and diagnose equipment utilizing schematics and manufacturers literature.
- Install and terminate BAS controls combining equipment information with controls direction.
- Be prompt and dedicated.
- Attend scheduled classes.
- A good working knowledge of electronic equipment such as frequency drives, air flow monitor systems and miscellaneous roof top manufacturers controls.
- A working knowledge of Native Bacnet standards.
- Ability to complete proper forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, and accurate manner.
- Must always display a clean, professional image in all areas, including personal appearance as well as organization and cleanliness of the company vehicle.
- Responsible of replenishing van inventory and accurately recording items used.
- Responsibility of keeping van’s exterior cleaned and mechanically maintained.
- Maintain an excellent driving record.
- Must be able to withstand heights and small, enclosed spaces.
- Able to distinguish a variety of colors.
Minimum requirement for Education and Experience:
- Vocational/Technical School/5 years field experience
Comments/other information important for the position
- Availability to work nights and weekends.
- Valid drivers license, clean driving record, reliable, & responsible.
Applications are accepted at CW Suter’s Corporate HQ, located at 1800 11th St Sioux City, Iowa 51101.
Or, save a tree! Complete the application process electronically:
- Download an application, fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply Online right now! You’ll have an opportunity to upload your resume as a part of the online application process.