Career opportunities at CW Suter Services
Position/Job Title: Commercial Installer
Looking for a summer job that pays well? This is it! This is a seasonal position – A summer job perfect for college age students who want a strong addition to their resume and valuable field experience!
Number of positions to be filled: 2+
Reports to: Contract Project Manager
Type: Seasonal/Summer Employee. College students encouraged to apply!
General Purpose of this Position:
Must have some Commercial Installation experience, be willing to travel and have a clean driving record. Job duties include running hard duct, spiral, insulating, setting curbs, setting rooftop package units, wiring, gas piping, and running line sets, able to read and follow blueprints.
Summary of Responsibilities & Skills:
- Ability to complete paperwork in a neat, timely and accurate manner.
- Good time management to stay on task and on schedule
- Must always display a clean, professional image in all areas, including personal appearance as well as cleanliness of the company vehicle.
- Must be able to withstand heights and small enclosed spaces.
- Frequent heavy lifting required. (50 pounds or more)
- Follow and preform proper safety and company procedures
- Maintain excellent driving record.
- Ability to pass background and drug screening prior to employment
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- High School/GED
- Ability to travel and stay overnight when necessary.
Applications are accepted at CW Suter’s Corporate HQ, located at 1800 11th St Sioux City, Iowa 51101.
Or, save a tree! Complete the application process electronically:
- Download an application, fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply Online right now! You’ll have an opportunity to upload your resume as a part of the online application process.