Career opportunities at C.W. Suter
Position/Job Title: Refrigeration Service Technician
Reports to: Refrigeration Manager
General Purpose of this Position:
Responsible for preforming the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of the refrigeration systems commonly installed in supermarkets and convenience stores.
Summary of Responsibilities and Skills:
- Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self- contained temperature controlled merchandisers. Working knowledge of energy management systems.
- Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to locate and repair leaks on racks or single-units.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
- 5+ years in commercial refrigeration/HVAC. Preferred supermarket experience.
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems.
- Knowledge of single systems, parallel rack systems, display cases and walk in boxes.
- Strong mechanical aptitude skills.
- High School/equivalent or vocational school required.
- Driver’s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
Applications are accepted at C.W. Suter’s Corporate HQ, located at 1800 11th St Sioux City, Iowa 51101.
Or, save a tree! Complete the application process electronically:
- Download an application, fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply Online right now! You’ll have an opportunity to upload your resume as a part of the online application process.